First Aid 2019
EXCEL ON THE USMLE® STEP 1 WITH HELP FROM THE WORLD’S MOST POPULAR MEDICAL REVIEW BOOK!
Trust the First Aid™ team to help you score your highest on this high-stakes exam
INSIDER ADVICE FOR STUDENTS FROM STUDENTS
• A complete framework for USMLE® Step 1 preparation, annually updated with crowdsourced contributions from thousands of students
• Written by students who excelled on their Step 1 exam and reviewed by top faculty for accuracy
• 1300+ must-know topics with mnemonics to focus your study
• 1,200+ color photos and illustrations — 200 new or revised — help you visualize processes, disorders, and clinical findings
• Reorganized content in the Pathology, Endocrine, Hematology and Oncology, and Neurology chapters for more intuitive learning
• Rapid Review section for efficient last-minute preparation
• Acclaimed recommendations for high-yield print and digital study resources
• Bonus material and real-time updates exclusively at FirstAidTeam.com
About the Author
Tao Le, MD, MHS is Assistant Professor of Pediatrics in the Division of Allergy and Immunology at the University of Louisville.
Vikas Bhushan, MD is a practicing diagnostic radiologist.