Everything You Need For Your USMLE Success.
The Pay on Delivery option applies to orders below N100,000 only.
*Nationwide Delivery. (1-5 working days)
Registration is ongoing for USMLE Step 1 Online Course from Feb 1st-28th 2021. The Online Course runs from 7pm to 11pm daily. N250,000($700)/applicant.
Get a personal dedicated tutor for 6weeks. N1,000,000($2800)/applicant.
The United States Medical Licensing Examination ® (USMLE®) is a three-step examination for medical licensure in the United States and is sponsored by the Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB) and the National Board of Medical Examiners® (NBME®).
The USMLE assesses a physician’s ability to apply knowledge, concepts, and principles, and to demonstrate fundamental patient-centered skills, that are important in health and disease and that constitute the basis of safe and effective patient care. Each of the three Steps of the USMLE complements the others; no Step can stand alone in the assessment of readiness for medical licensure.
For students / graduates of medical schools located outside the US and Canada:
apply through ECFMG on IWA (Interactive Web Applications). We can pay on your behalf if you have issues with payment.
All medical school graduates who have passed Step 1, Step 2 CK, and Step 2 CS:
apply through FSMB. Information and links to an online or paper application are available on the Medical Licensing Examination page of the FSMB website.
USMLE has three parts; Step 1, Step 2CK, Step 2CS, & Step 3.
Step 1 is designed to test the knowledge learned during the basic science years of medical school as applied in the form of clinical vignettes. This includes anatomy, behavioral sciences, biochemistry, microbiology, pathology, pharmacology, and physiology, as well as to interdisciplinary areas including genetics, aging, immunology, nutrition, and molecular and cell biology. Epidemiology, medical ethics and questions on empathy are also emphasized.
Step 2 CK includes test items in the following content areas: internal medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, preventive medicine, psychiatry, surgery, other areas relevant to provision of care under supervision. Most Step 2 CK test items describe clinical situations and require that you provide one or more of the following: diagnosis, a prognosis, an indication of underlying mechanisms of disease, the next step in medical care, including preventive measures.
Step 2CS exam consists of a series of patient encounters in which the examinee must see standardized patients (SPs), take a history, do a physical examination, determine differential diagnoses, and then write a patient note based on their determinations. The topics covered are common outpatient or Emergency Room visits which are encountered in the fields of internal medicine, surgery, psychiatry, pediatrics, and obstetrics and gynecology. Examinees are expected to investigate the simulated patient’s chief complaint, as well as obtain a thorough assessment of their past medical history, medications, allergies, social history (including alcohol, tobacco, drug use, sexual practices, etc.), and family history. Usually, examinees have one telephone encounter, speaking to an SP through a microphone during which there is no physical exam component.
Step 3 examination tests on general topics that are required to understand and practice concepts of general medicine/ family medicine.
Is my medical school eligible?
Currently (as at August 2018) on World Directory of Medical Schools, students of 37 Nigerian medical schools can write USMLE. The list is below:
Medical School Name
- Abia State University Faculty of Medicine
- Afe Babalola University College of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Ahmadu Bello University Faculty of Medicine
- Ambrose Alli University College of Medicine
- Bayero University Faculty of Medicine
- Benjamin S. Carson School of Medicine, Babcock University
- Benue State University College of Health Sciences
- Bingham University College of Health Sciences
- Bowen University College of Health Sciences
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University College of Medical Sciences
- Delta State University College of Health Sciences
- Ebonyi State University College of Health Sciences
- Ekiti State University College of Medicine
- Enugu State University of Science and Technology College of Medicine
- Gombe State University College of Medical Sciences
- Imo State University College of Medicine
- Kaduna State University Faculty of Medicine
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH)
- Lagos State University College of Medicine
- Madonna University College of Medicine
- Niger Delta University College of Medical Sciences
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University College of Health Sciences
- Oba Okunade Sijuade College of Health Sciences, Igbinedion University Benin
- Obafemi Awolowo College of Health Sciences, Olabisi Onabanjo University
- Obafemi Awolowo University College of Health Sciences
- University of Abuja College of Health Sciences
- University of Benin School of Medicine
- University of Calabar College of Medical Sciences
- University of Ibadan College of Medicine
- University of Ilorin College of Health Sciences
- University of Jos Faculty of Medical Sciences
- University of Lagos College of Medicine
- University of Maiduguri College of Medical Sciences
- University of Nigeria Faculty of Medicine
- University of Port Harcourt College of Health Sciences
- University of Uyo College of Health Sciences
- Usmanu Danfodiyo University College of Health Sciences
PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE PRICES VARY DEPENDING ON THE CURRENT EXCHANGE RATES:
Step 1; N327,600($910)
Step 2 CK; N327,600($910)
Step 2 CS; N568,095($1,565)
Step 3; N306,000($850).
Add additional N27,500($75) for ECFMG Certification & N54,000($150) if you will not be doing the test in the US.
For Comprehensive fees CLICK HERE